Integration Policy of Ukraine
|Tittle||Integration Policy of Ukraine|
|Cycle (first/second)||First Cycle|
|Semester when the component is delivered||2-nd semester|
|Course description||Aim of the course - to form the students' scientific understanding of the nature and characteristics of integration processes in Europe, institutional and legal foundations of the European Union, the characteristics of the integration policy of Ukraine.|
Module 1. The essence and characteristics of international economic integrationTopic 1. Globalization and the global problems.
Topic 2. Internationalization and national competitiveness.
Topic 3. International economic integration.
Topic 4. International corporations in the world economy.
Module 2. Features of the integration policy of UkraineTopic 5. Black Sea Vector of the international economic activity.
Topic 6. Regional cooperation in GUAM System.
Topic 7. Foreign economic relations with CIS countries.
Topic 8. European vector of the Ukrainian foreign policy.
|Learning outcomes|| The student should
- the essence and nature of integration in the context of globalization, conditions, factors and types of integration processes;
- the characteristics and mechanisms of European integration;
- understand the processes and consequences of contemporary prospects of integration processes and place them in Ukraine;
- analysis of sub-regional integration in Europe today.
Students should be able to:
- analyze the founding documents of the European Union, the principles of formation, structure and powers of its institutions;
- independently evaluate the process of deepening European integration, enlargement of the European Union;
- analyze the legal and institutional dimensions of cooperation between Ukraine and the EU;
- identify the positive and negative effects of the European vector of Ukraine's cooperation;
- identify and analyze the difficulties of cooperation and integration of Ukraine into the European community.
- the ability to acquire the theoretical and practical skills for a comprehensive assessment of the integration processes in the world
- ability to use theoretical knowledge about the integration policy of Ukraine in the practical management
Contact hours (lectures/seminars)
Number of ECTS credits allocated